Friday, February 22, 2008

Some quick pictures I snapped of Pierce after bathtime last night. This kid loves being naked. After I took this picture I got a diaper to put on him, at which point a lengthy and strenuous (on my part) chase ensued. I'm sad to report that my 19 month old is pretty much faster than me at this point. He's definitely taking advantage of my state, and Aiden is enjoying watching me run/waddle after him like I'm balancing a beach ball between my knees. Only a couple more months to go....

3 comments:

Carrie said...

So cute! Love the hair. He looks so much like your baby pictures. Where's some fat mama pictures?! I can't believe you're getting so close. Woo Hoo!! We miss you tons. We need to skype...

P and J Ragain said...

I love his hair! He looks like Ace Ventura, the early years.

Chubby Cheek Designs said...

his hair is to die for! beautiful bw conversion! hang in there you are almost done!!!!