Monday, June 30, 2008

HAPPY GOLDEN BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

I turned 28 on the 28th this year! It was such a wonderful, low-key birthday. I got an A-mazing birthday gift- a new iMac computer! It is so beautiful. I've been wanting one for a long time and we got a really good deal on it. It's going to be so much better to do my photo editing on-I'm just a little excited, if you can't tell ;)

And...check out the cake Casey had made for me! There was a girl on the hiking trip that Casey went on recently that makes cakes, and she made this one for me-it looks exactly like my camera, and she even put one of my pictures in the viewfinder! And the craziest part is that she is only 14!


 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two golden birthdays in a row. Wow. You're the luckiest person I know!

Anonymous said...

I truly appreciate it.

Corey Mason said...

Oh my goodness Kim, what an awesome cake! How thoughtfull of Casey! I hope you had a great birthday. Wish I was there to celebrate with you guys. That's funny that Miles was on your cake! Love you friend, happy late birthday!
xoxo,
Shelley

Pete and Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday Kim! I'm glad it was a fun day. Lisa always calls the golden birthday the star birthday and always makes a big deal out of it - she'll be happy to know you celebrated! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you guys. Looks like a great cake! Love you much!
--Kim, Pete, and Apollonia

P and J Ragain said...

mmmmmmmmm cake.

Emily said...

Happy late birthday to you! What a fun gift! I know you'll love it. I love the cake!

Jesse and Dori said...

What a cute cake! Glad you had a great b-day!

Carrie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIS!! Love the pics and the cake. Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. Luckily Hillary was there to keep things interesting.