Saturday, October 06, 2007

HERE WE GO AGAIN....


Well, I'm sure all of you have probably already heard, but we had to make it official on the blog. We're expecting another little McKown! The doctor confirmed this week that there's only one in there (sigh of relief), and that the due date is officially May 8th. This being the third time around, I'm sure I'll be showing a lot sooner than before, so stayed tuned for my expanding waistline! We told Aiden and he is now enthralled with what the baby looks like and what it is doing and wants to talk about it all the time. Unfortunately he has a while to wait, so we'll see how his patience holds up.

7 comments:

Stephen Hunton said...

HOLY MOLEY! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

WOw! I had not heard. That is awesome - congrats!!

khunton said...

You go girl! So awesome! Congrats to you! We are so excited!
xoxo

Amanda said...

Congrats Kim! I can't imagine 3-we don't even have one yet :)

Alison said...

Hooray! I am so so so glad! And,I know you told me already, but I just wanted to make sure you know how excited I am.:)

The Wells Family said...

hip hip hooray.
so...are you tired?
;)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations! The last time we saw you, Kim, you were pregnant. So when we see you in November, it will be like time hasn't passed at all. We are really excited for you guys! I'm glad to know Aiden is excited too.