Monday, March 10, 2008

seriously...is it May yet???



Running around after Aiden and Pierce has made this pregnancy fly by until the past couple of weeks. Now I'm wondering if May will ever be here, because I'm ready to get on with it, already. I loved every minute of my first pregnancy, but the third time around isn't so glamourous. And by the way, it would stink to be the guy that Braxton Hicks contractions were named after. I would hate to know that millions of women would be cursing my name long after my death.

less than eight weeks left...pray for me.

7 comments:

Pete and Kimberly said...

What a fun picture! Press on, sista', you can do it!

Unknown said...

almost there....if it helps, you look absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture, I hope my tummy looks like that with my third. Although it didn't with my first two, so somehow I don't think so. Anyway we miss you guys and hope to see you soon.

The Wells Family said...

lookin great kimmy!! we love you and are praying!

shalonda said...

oh my word you are so cute!!! you are almost done hun hang in there....when you are done then that means i am super close....yikes!

khunton said...

praying for you friend, pretty belly!

Carrie said...

I always thought my due date just HAD to be wrong by that point in pregnancy. Almost there!!!