Friday, March 28, 2008

Too Funny Not To Mention #1

My sister gave me the idea yesterday of having ongoing posts about the funny things that our kids say. Since Pierce isn't talking much, the material will primarily be from Aiden, but anyone who knows Aiden knows that there is no shortage from him. So, here is installment #1 of "Too Funny Not To Mention".

Yesterday, Aiden, Pierce and I were laying on my bed watching the baby roll around in my tummy when Aiden made a startling revelation.

Mom: "Look, the baby is really moving a lot!"

Aiden: "Mommy! The baby is coming out!"

Mom: "What do you mean, Aiden?"

Aiden: (pointing to my stomach) "Look, I see cracks on your tummy and I think the baby must be coming out!"

*Aiden was, of course, referring the eternal reminder that I have had 3 kids: stretch marks. Thanks for the reminder, Buddy.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Weird, my babies are all out and my stomach cracks haven't left yet.

P and J Ragain said...

I am so looking forward to more funny stories!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute, how are you guys doing? won't be long until baby #3 is here.