Monday, March 24, 2008

to the nines...


Our friends Kathryn and Jared got married this weekend and Aiden and I both got to be in the wedding. Kathryn's little boy, Hudson, is one of Aiden's best buds. He and two of Hudson's other friends walked with him down the aisle. Aiden was so excited to wear a suit and "look like daddy" for the night! Here's a picture of Aiden and Cadence in their suits. Thankfully I don't have any pictures of my stomach attempting to wear my dress around.

I also got to take Kathryn's Bridal portraits, so I posted a few on my photoblog. I felt like I should have been paying her to take them, though-what a beauty!

3 comments:

Christian and Erin said...

So handsome! I had a great time hanging out last week, so great to see you. love you!

shalonda said...

so cute!!!! and you did rock that session but i already told you that!

khunton said...

You guys were so cute! Those pics of Kath were AMAZING!! It takes talent even to capture such beauty! Way to go!