Thursday, May 01, 2008

She's here!


Well, here's the first post about the newest addition to The McKown family! It's been such a crazy week, but I managed to snap this quick picture of Grae throwin' the duece to all her new peeps out there!

For those of you who haven't heard, Grae Cecile McKown was born on Saturday, the 26th, at 11:39am. She was 7 lbs. 8oz. and 21 inches long. Besides some jaundice, she is doing great and the boys are adjusting to having a baby sister.

Sorry I don't have more pictures right now, but don't worry, I'll be posting so many pictures of her in the months to come that I'm sure you'll be begging me to stop!

In the meantime, here are a couple pictures my Dad sent me from the hospital...


5 comments:

Carrie said...

Beautiful!! Love that first pic. We miss you guys already!

The Brautigam's said...

Congrats McKown's! So happy for you! Erin B

khunton said...

Congrats! She is so gorgeous!! It looks like she has some dark hair? Didn't your boys have blonde? It's so interesting how God can create a different person from two people multiple times! Who do you think she looks like?? I'm so happy for your family!
xoxo

Amanda said...

Congratulations! Little girls are so fun! I love her name and it makes me have fond memories of Cecile! I can't wait to see you guys!
xoxoxo

The Jones' said...

She is so precious Kim. Let me know when I can come by sometime and meet her!!